Yesterday I just presented in Melbourne CRM User Group for the new features of Dynamics CRM Online 2015 Update 1.
There are a massive list of new features that I’m really excited to see it to be rolled out in the live CRM Online. Just to mention some of the top favorite features:
- New main menu navigation
- Custom theme and branding
- Recent View/Records with pinning ability
- Deeper Office365 integration (Excel and OneNote)
- Folder-level email tracking
- And lots of platform enhancements (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg309589.aspx)
For some more information, the Release Preview guide can be downloaded here.
Below is the slides that I put up for my presentation with some of my personal notes/thought: